HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Packs request

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Layla
Admin
Layla

::HOUND PRO::
My territory is laying in: Normal terri~Raid, nd Drone
I live for the: Neutrals
My mate is:

Packs request Empty
PostSubject: Packs request   Packs request EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:10 pm

First, a brief explanation for beginners.

Spoiler:

Now on to the serious business.
The packs.
In order to request a pack is not difficult, yet you must format it following requirements:

* You can use anything for background, sheets, prints processed with your pack formatting, or whatever. The size. Not to get worried about it, but make sure it is not the whole page stretching. Prints with a forum this size, however, is allowed.
* It is also expected that you are following concepts to bring out in your post:
Name pack
Nature [Good/Neutral/Bad]
Membership
Rules
How can be joint
Any additional (this does not necessarily)
* The fields that you want in your pack consist of 3 areas. Of these, 2 visible areas that other members can also see, and 1 invisible field for the pack itself.
* There may be challenged, but as a pack get challenged, and the leader would prefer not to, this challenge will be canceled. Only about 4 weeks after the pack back challenged, and the leader has this time NOTHING more to say. Once this happens, the challenger or leader make a topic in which area they will compete against each other during the vote. Once this is over, if we; administrators; know the winner, we will first pb the challenger and leader, and they will finish their fight. In this position you will know who won. So change your profile in time, because every 4 weeks you can expect a new leader.

This was it. For questions, please refer to the help desk or send an pb. Then now the packs are applied in a new topic
Back to top Go down
https://brokencircle.board-directory.net

Packs request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken circle :: ::PACKS:: :: Packs :: Packs request-
Jump to: